Westside Tutoring Summer Reading Program
Our Students Explore the Best in American Literature
Learn How to Express Themselves Effectively
Orally and in Writing!
Give your son or daughter a gift that will last a lifetime!
Our summer reading students will explore the best in American Literature over a two month period!
Be prepared for whatever comes next:
- Middle School
- High School – including PSAT Reading Comprehension, OGT, AP English and History, etc.
- ACT and SAT – English, Reading, Writing, and Science Reasoning
- College/University Bound – Proficiency Exams, English, General Reading Comprehension, etc.
One-on-One, Individualized Programs are Open to All!
All of our one-on-one students will read at least 2 novels and 2 elective readings (approved by Professor Zajaros). Once completed, our students will deliver an oral and a written report covering the plot, major characters, and historical significance of the reading(s).
Westside Tutoring’s Small Group Summer Reading Program
Small group sessions will be limited to 4 students and the reading list will include 2 required readings and 1 elective (approved in advance by Professor Zajaros). Once completed, the students will deliver an oral and a written report covering the plot, major characters, and historical significance of the reading.
Preparing for High School or College?
- ADD/ADHD* – We have specialized in working with students diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder* and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder* for decades with fantastic results!
- TBI – We have had incredible success assisting students in overcoming traumatic brain injury!
- Asperger’s Syndrome – Asperger’s students are often brilliant and can achieve real and lasting success when they are taught how to focus…provided they are given the proper tools and instruction!
- Or students simply attempting to improve their performance
This will be the best summer reading program your son or daughter will ever experience!
College bound students must be able to read, write, and express themselves effectively. Whether your son or daughter is off to middle school, high school, or college, this summer will provide them with the tools required to excel!
The ADD/ADHD Debate Rages On!
One thing is absolutely certain, at least to someone who has been working with ADD and ADHD affected students for decades, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) are very real.
If ADD and ADHD affected students are provided the proper level of support (i.e., individualized instruction), they will flourish!
If not, the results are often disastrous!
As a parent, teacher, mentor, coach, and tutor I am dedicated toward one end:
Providing ADD and ADHD affected students with as much support as I can, for as long as I am able!***
Call today for an interview : (440) 821-7018**
During our 90 minute interview you will discover why this summer reading program will be one your child will remember for the rest of their lives!
Westside Tutoring and Testing Service
Serving North Central Ohio for Over 30 Years!
Professor John P. J. “Jack” Zajaros, Sr.
Founder and Director
*There is still a great deal of debate surrounding ADD, ADHD, and many of the other attention deficit disorders/diagnoses. See our post: How to Recognize and Hire a Professional Tutor: 30 Years of Working with ADHD Students
**If there’s no answer, please leave a message with your name, phone number, and the best time to call you back.
***In memory of John P. J. Zajaros, Jr. (April 21, 1976 – July 1, 2013), an ADHD affected student and my son….