Working with Kids of All Ages Offers the Best in Rewards…
…It’s the Intangibles!
Over the past 30 years I have worked with students from 5 to 65 years of age!
I have rarely worked with a student who didn’t respond to respect, empathy, passion, and compassion. Interestingly, I have often found myself working with students who have been through not one or two tutors but four, and in some instances, five and six!
I routinely invest in my students, often in ways they and their parents are unaware of. I often purchase extra books, videos, folders, DVDs, CDS, memberships to various teaching websites I think will be of benefit, and many more resources.
In the past, I have reduced fees–Shhh!–particularly for students who would otherwise not be able to take advantage of my services. Additionally, I have provided scholarships to students with real financial need and a genuine desire to succeed.
The rewards received have always far exceeded any cost incurred!
In the past two years alone I have received:
- Father’s Day texts from students (we live in a different world!)
- A hug from the mother of a student — Thanking me for “Saving her son’s life!”
- Thank you notes from parents and students
- Christmas cards and gifts
- Birthday cards and gifts
- Care packages of vegetables, fruit, baked goods, and more
- Thank you texts…for help with almost every subject and personal challenge you can think of
That is why I say I work with special students!
- They are all special!
- They all give more than I can possibly give!
- They all affect me in ways that will last a lifetime!
And that’s why I say…
…it’s the Intangibles!
Professor John P. J. Zajaros, Sr.
Lakewood, Ohio 44107