Westside Tutoring succeeds
even after other tutors and tutoring firms
Serves all of Northeastern and
North Central Ohio
Westside Tutoring specializes in working with students who have difficult learning and/or emotional hurdles to overcome! In other words, we help our students reach their full potential. Guaranteed!
Westside Tutoring students often rise to the top of their class, many times after other tutors and tutoring agencies, some of the biggest and most recognizable names in tutoring and test preparation, have fallen short…failing to deliver an acceptable outcome!
Westside Tutoring has helped hundreds of students succeed, often after they have already been through 3, 4, and even 5 tutors.
And we do it one student at a time!
We specialize in working with students who require a professional tutor with years of experience, a tutor willing, and able, to invest the time and energy necessary to secure, not just an acceptable outcome, a highly desirable one!
Westside Tutoring Areas of Specialization
- Multiple tutors without a satisfactory outcome
- Attention Deficit Disorder ADD
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ADHD
- Asperger’s Syndrome and other expressions of Autism
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Undiagnosed learning difficulties
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety Issues (to include test anxiety)
- Students returning to school after a prolonged absence due to illness or other health or behavioral issues
- Homeschooled children with gaps in their education
- Students who have been removed from school due to illness, general health, and/or behavioral issues and require a personal tutor
- Students who are failing or have failed a class and require remedial work (tutoring) to catch up
- Students who have been held back due to absence and/or performance issues
Check out our sister site
This is just one of many letters from satisfied clients. Additional references, and the associated documentation, available upon request.
In the middle of of the school year, my daughter lost her bearings in high school chemistry as the pace picked up and the assignments became more complex. My daughter couldn’t relate to the teacher’s learning style and presentation. The school’s student tutor for chemistry was a classmate of my daughter; my daughter was too embarrassed to work with him. My last encounter with chemistry was thirty years ago and hopelessly out of date. By the time we contacted you for tutoring, my daughter was failing her assignments and panicking.
You were wonderful the whole way. The day we called, you called us back. You met with my daughter the next day at our home. You assessed the situation, calmed everyone down, and put an immediate action plan in place. You renewed her confidence. You assessed her learning style and presented complex material in a way that made sense to her. Working together, my daughter had a very successful recovery and finished the class with an ‘A’ on her final.
Chemistry went from overwhelming to fascinating. We cannot thank you enough!
Evelyn W. (parent of Westlake HS student, Spring 2009)
Contact us today for a free, in-home consultation and assessment!
Professor John P. J. Zajaros, Sr., Professor Z, or “Jack”
Westside Tutoring and Test Preparation Services
Serving Northeast and North Central Ohio for 3 Decades!